We are a South West Based Liquid Floor Screeding Company
Make a quick enquiry now using our contact form.
Approved flow floor screed applicators for Tarmac Lafarge and Fassa Bortolo
Liquid Flow Screed for residential projects.
Liquid floor screed, or Flow screed as it's sometimes called, is regularly used for floors in new-builds and for extensions and renovations to existing domestic / residential properties.
Flow screed is applied by a pump and provides a high-quality smooth and perfectly flat surface ideal for laying coverings such as ceramics, wood, stone and textile material.
It is a versatile, quick and cost-effective solution to creating a self-levelling screed layer that is fully compatible with the installation of thermal / acoustic insulation, electrical services and under-floor heating.
For a friendly no-obligation chat to discuss your project and for professional advice you can rely on call us today on:
01278 429254 or 07768 680242.
Boulton - Liquid Screed Contractors for Somerset, Bristol & the South West
- Easily and safely applied over electrical services, thermal or sound insulation and underfloor heating
- Rapid set floor screed (foot traffic in 24 to 48 hours).
- Hard-wearing, requires no reinforcement: ideal for large, heavy traffic areas: colleges, department stores, hotels or airport buildings.
- Hygienic, resistant to bacteria: ideal for hospitals, schools and the home.
- Self compacting and levelling screed - gives a perfect level surface for floor coverings and tiles.
- Versatile: Unbonded, bonded or floating construction. Residential or commercial.
- Low shrinkage: fewer construction joints required.