We are a South West Based Liquid Floor Screeding Company
Make a quick enquiry now using our contact form.
Approved flow floor screed applicators for Tarmac Lafarge and Fassa Bortolo
Self-levelling flow screed
Self-levelling Anhydrite flowing screed is an innovative product that is growing hugely in popularity as it has many advantages over traditional cement floor screed. It is extremely durable, has high flexural strength and can be laid much faster than conventional screed. Normally accessible to foot traffic within 24 hours.
If you are looking for reputable and reliable specialists in Liquid Screed - a team that will finish your project or job to a very high standard, cost-effectively, within an agreed time scale - then why not give us a try:
Call Phil Boulton today on: 07768 680242
Boulton - Liquid Screed Contractors for Somerset, Bristol & the South West
- Easily and safely applied over electrical services, thermal or sound insulation and underfloor heating
- Rapid set floor screed (foot traffic in 24 to 48 hours).
- Hard-wearing, requires no reinforcement: ideal for large, heavy traffic areas: colleges, department stores, hotels or airport buildings.
- Hygienic, resistant to bacteria: ideal for hospitals, schools and the home.
- Self compacting and levelling screed - gives a perfect level surface for floor coverings and tiles.
- Versatile: Unbonded, bonded or floating construction. Residential or commercial.
- Low shrinkage: fewer construction joints required.