We are a South West Based Liquid Floor Screeding Company
Make a quick enquiry now using our contact form.
Approved flow floor screed applicators for Tarmac Lafarge and Fassa Bortolo
Liquid Flow Screed for commercial projects.
Because of it's obvious advantages over traditional cement floor screed, liquid floor screed is now routinely used by builders and developers in commercial projects.
Our experienced team travels throughout the south West (including Bristol) undertaking liquid screed contract work in various commercial environments:
- Industrial units
- Schools & colleges
- Hospitals & surgeries
- Retail outlets, shop fitting
- Shopping centers
We are a reputable, well-established family-run business with over 25 years' experience in the flooring and construction industry. liquid floor screed is our area of expertise and we have the knowledge and experience to create perfect level flooring in any commercial and industrial construction project.
If you have any questions or would like to arrange a site visit and FREE quote, contact Phil Boulton on:
01278 429254 or 07768 680242.
Boulton - Liquid Screed Contractors for Somerset, Bristol & the South West
- Easily and safely applied over electrical services, thermal or sound insulation and underfloor heating
- Rapid set floor screed (foot traffic in 24 to 48 hours).
- Hard-wearing, requires no reinforcement: ideal for large, heavy traffic areas: colleges, department stores, hotels or airport buildings.
- Hygienic, resistant to bacteria: ideal for hospitals, schools and the home.
- Self compacting and levelling screed - gives a perfect level surface for floor coverings and tiles.
- Versatile: Unbonded, bonded or floating construction. Residential or commercial.
- Low shrinkage: fewer construction joints required.